Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lea The Courage


Do you still remember me? I was the only survivor from the vet story.
one eye jane
vet issue
sadness

Well, now I am big, neutered, and I'm up for adoption. I'm seeking for someone who have experience in cat, and don't have any cat currently at home . Well, I'm a lone-ranger, and I don't mind if my new owner have hamsters or sugar glider or something tiny. Coz I love them. My boyfriend was Late Hokey Pokey who used to board here. I always sleep next to his cage, watching him playing,eating.. So sad he died from cancer.
The reason why my new owner can't have other cat because I am too ego to be lovable when there's other cats around. I am greedy. I want all the love on me, not to other cats. I might be timid and shy, but that's because I don't trust anyone. So if you want my love, love me with all your heart, I surely will love you back.

If you are The One..

please contact ain..

Name: Lea The Courage
Breed: DSH
Age: 1 year old
Details: neutered, dewormed, deflea, lovable. You need to be patient with me if you want me to love you

Adoption fees: RM70

2 comments:

oui mils said...

poor baby...hope she'll find love and home, or else she still got a home in Bubu Shelter. Sweet cat...
your ads on Lea is kinda funny and interesting haha..

rajanurulain87 said...

hahahhaa, yeah she is so adorable. look, she winks all the time! hahaha.. She's so manja, just that not infront of other cats. Kinda shy and timid so really scared if inexperience adopter, she might runaway or get lost. she's so sleek..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...