Thursday, April 9, 2009

This Saturday

Yesterday I received a call asking for Alexander The Great. She introduce herself as Joleen. Told her that someone had arranged appointment meeting Alexander at night, so she asked is there anyone else up for adoption. I say YES! I thought she wanna adopt a cat.

Later then she informed me that she's writing an article for The Star Weekender about pet rescuers and she need a cat with great story to be featured in " for adoption" section. At first I thought it was a prank so I did some research and the outcome convince me it is not a prank. So I wrote some short description about Lea, grab some photos from my housemate's PC, emailed to her and it will be up on this Saturday, 11th April. Why I chose Lea? Well, so far she's the only one who had lived in Bubu's Shelter for nearly a year and still no one wanna adopt her. Maybe because she's one eye Jane.. I'm not sure.

I never thought such wonderful things will happen in the middle of my busy month. I'm so happy to be given this opportunity. Thanx to Joleen from The Star & Ezreen for the pics.

3 comments:

oui mils said...

WEll done!!! (big applause!!)
Lea is actually a wonderful cat. If I don't have cat, I really don't mind a special needs cat....They will appreciate your love more...

oui mils said...

She reminds me of my friend's cat Saru = monkey (japanese) hahahah
almost that kind of colours
Saru is a sweet girl, likes to become a TV decor.

rajanurulain87 said...

luckily i dont hav tv else everyone will watch tv together wth me.. like when i'm watching movie at my pc, hahaha..everyone will sit infront of the monitor,blocking my view

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...