Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sadness

Just came back from vet. Vet told me the that there is "hawar" virus or known as rhinotracheitis outbreak now. The clinic received so many cases, same symptom and she told me that for now, no kitten survive yet, and adult has very minimal chances of surviving. She gave Lara and Lea 2 shot each and I need to go to the clinic everyday because she can't hospitalize them because it could affect the whole cat in the clinic. She told us to disinfect our house and wash our hands everytime after holding Lara and Lea. We even need to force feed them with Science Plan I/D.I hope they are strong.. I'm sick of digging graves..

2 comments:

Haji Hamid said...

Hawar is it? We got the same symptom here last february with all our 8 kittens. All had fevers+diarehea+vomit. We thought it was FIP as vet here fails to comprehend. But if it is hawar, I hope we can get cure for it. I hope your kittens now are well.

rajanurulain87 said...

Yeah,vet said that's the symptom for Hawar virus but vet gave me scientific name for it but it turns out to be different symptom. Now Lea is back into business, but Lara and Lisa didnt make it. Actually, it turn out to be they dont have any virus. Just worm and something i forgot the name that cause diarrhea. False alarm and im kinda mad with the first vet. Besides she dont treat me nicely. Bad first impression. Even 'masam muka' when i ask questionS..Not gonna go 2 that vet anyMORE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...