Friday, October 16, 2009

Catit Litter Scoop Review

Catit Litter Scoop in Ultramarine Blue

Finally, I'm done with my internship. I am having two weeks break and I know there's nothing much to do so I went to Pet Lover's Centre in Ikano, Mutiara Damansara. I always wish I have a gigantic litter scoop so I can just scoop once to collect all the clumped clay. I have two XL and five M size litter box, it is tiring if you have small litter scoop to do the job.

Atlast I found my saviour.

Gigantic, yes!
Cheap? Oh yes yes yes! I bought for RM4. Yeah, can't believe my eyes. I thought the worker stick the wrong price. I recheck. It is RM4.

It is not a "lembik" scoop. Pretty solid. You can't even bend it.

As for the performance, I am quite dissapointed. It doesn't hold clumps well, especially tiny ones. The scoop hole is a little big to hold some tiny clumps so I can still see tiny, tiny clumps in the box. As for large clumps, oh yeah, I can scoop the whole poo in one time. In the end, I still need to use my old small litter scoop to scoop those tiny clumps. I have kittens and adults. So I have variety size of clumps. Meanwhile, the worst part is that, if you wanna use this gigantic scoop for your S or M size litter box, just forget about it!! It totally doesn't cleans. Ah, logically, of course you can't use large scoop for small litter box.

It will be the perfect scoop if Hagen shrink the size of the scoop's hole. As for my conclusion, if you want express service, yes, this scoop defenitely will help.

Product name: Catit Litter Scoop by Hagen
Price: RM 4
Material: Solid plastic
Where to find: All Pet Lover's Centre outlet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...