Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hyper Thomas


hyper mode. ADOPTED


Bought The Star yesterday, can't believe how beautiful Lea is. Get lots of calls and sms wanting to adopt Lea. I even gets sms from a kind lady way in Kelantan. Most of them doesn't fit my criteria. I really need someone who has experience with cats, but currently have no cats. Lea is such an adorable cat, just that, she only want me to sayang her if I bring her into my room, with no other cats around. After filtering, managed to get 2 candidate in the list. One from Setapak, another from Kota Kemuning. They'll come and visit Lea today. Hope Lea likes them.

On the other hand, Bleach was neutered a week ago. Ever since, he became hyperactive. Running around, playing.. Maybe he's stress-free now. Since he can run and turn my home upside down, he's ready for adoption.

Once upon a time, I was dumped by my owner. I was confused, scared, have no idea where to go. Then I saw a guy walking nearby so I followed him, hoping he'll provide me shelter from the cold eerie night. He brought me to paradise. The paradise owner gave me food, litter-trained me, and give me all the love I used to get. I love being hugged, and a pet on my head. I love chicken so much so much that I'll sit infront of the stove, watching the chicken being fried.. ohh, delicious!! I'm a layed back kinda guy. When I'm happy, I'll be super duper hyper.

Name: Thomas Bleach
Breed: DSH
Age: 1 year old
Details: neutered, dewormed, deflea, lovable, lay back kinda guy, but when happy, he's super duper hyper..

Adoption fees: RM70

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...