Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beautiful always

Simon

I went back home last week finding someone familiar sitting in front of the main door and greets me. I thought it was the monochrome stray cat I used to feed. But somethings different. He has collar markings around his neck (signs that he used to wear a tight collar before till no fur wanna grow along the line. ).

Okay....

He looked at me, showing off his eyes full of hope and hapiness. Later then I saw his mole. It's Simon! I used to pet sit Simon when his owner goes back to his hometown. The last I met Simon was Chinese New Year holiday. Simon's owner told me that he's moving out and his friend begs him to adopt Simon. He told me that his friend is a cat lover and I was thinking - That's O.K. At least a cat lover will adopt him.

I am sad and disappointed to see Simon once huge fat happy cat turns into a skinny, injured, full of mange, dirty cat. His coat once shiny white turns yellowish and stainned - proof that he seeks shelter under car during cold night or rainy days. There are wounds at his leg and face - proof that he fights with other strays for food and shelter.

He is one lucky cat. He manage to find the way to my home. Usually house cat ended up starving to death, injured themselves - gets infection - dies.Not that I am being negative but it is fact. Home cat do not have the survival skills unlike strays.

Worst, I can't contact Simon's owner =(

I am treating his injuries and mange. I will be neutering him when he's back on his feet. Then he'll be put up for adoption..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
怡婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
umi_e said...

salam... kesiannya Simon! Alhamdulillah dia dapat cari jalan pulang...

馨裕 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...