Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy

Remember Alex The Cheras? That tiny guy whom so skinny, so weak, I always thought that he will not make it. Alex is the tinniest among all his other siblings. Always been bullied and loose in battle of feast. Everytime I saw him sun bathing, I will always poke him. To know whether he's alive or dead. He lay down like a dead kitten. Alex was adopted by Amal. Amal told me that Alex suckle his cat's tummy for milk (though there's none). Alex met his new Mom and he's happy eversince.

Weak, tiny, skinny Alex The Cheras. This pic is before he was adopted.

Look at big Alex The Cheras! Sooooo big!!!!

On the other hand, I received an e-mail from Rohaiza who adopted Giant. Now his name is Muji. He's so big now... Look at his big bright happy eyes! Aww.. so adorable. Wish him happy life forever..

Muji happy at his new home with his forever loving family

1 comment:

oui mils said...

Muji and Alex Cheras are so damn kewl!!!
hahaha I wish them happy life ever too! They're surely very thankful to the rescuers, really!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...