Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 7th

Pic source : http://www.tattypuss.co.uk 

7th July was a special day for my friend, my neighbour, my childhood friend.. and a special day for Bubu's Shelter as well. On 7th July, Bubu's Shelter has turned 5 years old. Yayyy!!

I totally forgotten about this special date. I only realize while eating Nando's with husband chit chatting about BS's future.

For 5 years I write and fight for animal rights, I can see bit by bit Malaysian open their eyes about this moral obligation. More and more clubs and association established to help these poor creatures from being tortured and abused. More people start to adopt a pet rather than buy. More people start to realise how important is neutering and spaying your pets would do to the overpopulation issue.

Malaysian start to be aware, and start to change! Lets give ourself a pet on shoulder for making it happen. But journey doesn't ends here. Malaysian rule against animal abuse has not amended. There are still cases of animal abuse, wildlife trading, overfishing, deforestation, global warming.. oh my... so many.. too many.. to write down..

All I want is to make the world a better place for you, for me, for animal, for mother earth..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...