Monday, June 25, 2012

From a heart

I was browsing my feedjit when I saw my blog was visited by US visitor reading Animal Abuse.

I clicked and read what I wrote on Animal Abuse Issue in Malaysia. I didn't remember writing this lil "essay" til I read it. Eye opening.

How all this while, I was living in my robotic working life til I put aside my mission. My mission to make Malaysia a better place to live, for people, for animal, for mother nature.

Everyday I pray that I could just have the courage to leave my working life and go on with what I want. I know what I want but I just don't have the courage to leave what I have now, just to pursue my dream. My dream which may not promise monthly income, which may not promise I can pay my debt, which can't promise it is a nice smooth journey. I am talking about quiting my job and work for animal or environment. Every month, I will browse WWF Malaysia to see if there's any vacancy suitable for me. I am doing part-time business as well, together with my husband. Business is growing, but not to the state that I can quit my job.

It is not easy to be in a not-comfort-zone, jump into the unknown. So many questions popup till I don't know which to answer first!

Help!! I want to be happy. Not everyday waiting for Friday to come :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...