Sunday, May 8, 2011

Danau Kota

Just came back from Uptown Danau Kota. To all flea market out there, I know you know where it is. Okay, while I was looking for something to spend on, I bumped on an interesting booth. There's an adoption drive! I thought it was PAWS or SPCA, but I was wrong. A family (I guess) doing adoption drive, with banners to promote adoption, I salute them on their effort. I didn't manage to chat with them since they are busy entertaining potential adopter and my bad I didn't took pictures of the booth nor remembering the shelter name! Sigh.. =(
Can anyone help me refresh my memory. Geez, I really do have Dorry's short term memory lost!

I am happy that Malaysian start to work together to give better life to cats out there, not just relying on SPCA, PAWS or other NGOs to do their job. If every Malaysian do their part, gives full support; I bet it is not impossible to achieve zero strays. Come on Malaysia! Malaysia Boleh!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...