Saturday, October 18, 2008

Golf ball


"Mama.. you're getting fat". That's what i said to Mama when i saw her neck is bigger than usual. A few days later, I saw her jaw swollen up. Bee sting i guess.. It subsides abit a few days later. Then my housemate said, "Isn't the swollen getting bigger?"

"Err.. I dont think so.." I said

The next day, the truth came. Yes, her jaw swollen even bigger. So I brought her to vet. Vet told me that there's something stuck at her gum, that's why it got swollen. Coz it has penetrated deep, Mama need to go for surgery. It cost us RM230. Vet promise to cut down price which ever she can. Meanwhile Panjang, he's having flu. Need to cage him else everyone will get flu too.

Today gonna pick Mama up from vet.. Hope she's ok..

As for the rest, diet!! Lana & Panjang have the Buddha belly, others too!! Except for Lea. Senget, Teh-o and the geng are developing the Buddha belly

Oh yeah, we have new comer, Teh-o. Dont know where got the name. Haha..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...